Spring is the perfect time to refresh your fitness routine and stay committed to your health and wellness goals. Here are some great tips to help keep you motivated:
1. Set realistic goals: Whether it's running or walking a 5k, losing a few pounds or getting your cholesterol level under control, setting achievable goals will help keep you focused and motivated.
2. Switch it up: Don't get stuck in a rut with the same old workout routine. Try new exercises or mix up your cardio and strength training for a fun and challenging variety. Try working out with a Trainer online or in person, checkout a new workout class near you!
3. Find a workout buddy: Having a friend or accountability partner can help keep you on track and make workouts more enjoyable. Keep it easy for both of you but definitely have checkins! Another option is to try a new class together! Life is relational and we’re not meant to do this alone.
4. Make it enjoyable: Find activities that you enjoy doing, whether it's hiking, dance classes, or yoga. When you find joy in exercise, it becomes easier to stick with.
Endorphin release added with a new found joy is definitely helpful to keep you going!
5. Track your progress: Keep a journal or use an app to log your workouts and progress. Seeing small improvements can be a great motivator. Sometimes your the last one to notice in the mirror so seeing the numbers trickle down are just the proof you need to avoid giving up!
I hope these tips serve you, stay on your path to a success!! Your heart and mind will love it!! Keep up the great work!
CEO and Founder